1. Venetian mirror made in Sweden during the Baroque period 1650-1750.
2. Towels Frette’s checkerboard collection.
3. Norwegian powder chair from the Baroque period ca 1700.
4. White porcelain pedestal sink from Waterworks.
7. Pendant light from Schoolhouse Electrics.
8. Sink taps from Lefroy Brooks.
9. Black painted sideboard made ca 1880.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Blog at WordPress.com.